NEW DELHI: How important will the Biden administration’s support in waiving patents on Covid-19 vaccines be for saving lives? Does it make India and South Africa’s six-month-old proposal at the World Trade Organisation any easier? How should the world ramp up the manufacture and distribution of vaccines and life-saving drugs? On ‘Talking Point‘ , Professor Prashant Yadav, Senior Fellow, Centre for Global Development, Professor, INSEAD, Lecturer, Harvard Medical School and Dr Jonathan D. Quick, MD, Pandemic Response, Preparedness, and Prevention, The Rockefeller Foundation, Author, ‘The End of Epidemics’, Adjunct Professor, Duke Global Health Institute discuss short, medium and long-term solutions with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi.
- China Is An enemy, It Wants To Break Apart India: Gordon Chang
- ‘To Draw Investment, Sri Lanka Needs To Send The Right Signals’
- Election Of Hardline Iran President May Not Kill Nuclear Deal
- ‘China May Not Provoke Conflict But Will Strike If Opportunity Presents’
- ‘India Should Not Hold Back From Talking To Nato’