NEW DELHI: How important will the Biden administration’s support in waiving patents on Covid-19 vaccines be for saving lives? Does it make India and South Africa’s six-month-old proposal at the World Trade Organisation any easier? How should the world ramp up the manufacture and distribution of vaccines and life-saving drugs? On ‘Talking Point‘ , Professor Prashant Yadav, Senior Fellow, Centre for Global Development, Professor, INSEAD, Lecturer, Harvard Medical School and Dr Jonathan D. Quick, MD, Pandemic Response, Preparedness, and Prevention, The Rockefeller Foundation, Author, ‘The End of Epidemics’, Adjunct Professor, Duke Global Health Institute discuss short, medium and long-term solutions with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi.
- A Home Grown Tech Stack Together With A Geopolitical Reset Is Favouring An Indian Decade
- ‘The Ukraine War Could Grind On, It’s Hard To Predict A Result’
- Security Czars Of India, Central Asian Countries Talk Terrorism, Connectivity
- India Calls Out European Double Standards Again As West’s Russia Oil Price Cap Kicks In
- The Fallout Of The G7’s Price Cap On Russian Oil
- ‘Pakistan’s Manipulation Of The Pashtuns Maybe Coming To An End’
- Identity, Islam, Imran & India: Pakistan’s Long March To…?
- Pak’s Next Army Chief Could Be ‘Straight Arrow’ Asim Munir To Tame Imran
- ‘We Are Getting Hammered For Hambantota, Directly Or Indirectly’
- “Those Trying To Sabotage Afghan-India Ties Won’t Achieve Goal, Taliban Not Controlled By Anyone”