NEW DELHI: How important will the Biden administration’s support in waiving patents on Covid-19 vaccines be for saving lives? Does it make India and South Africa’s six-month-old proposal at the World Trade Organisation any easier? How should the world ramp up the manufacture and distribution of vaccines and life-saving drugs? On ‘Talking Point‘ , Professor Prashant Yadav, Senior Fellow, Centre for Global Development, Professor, INSEAD, Lecturer, Harvard Medical School and Dr Jonathan D. Quick, MD, Pandemic Response, Preparedness, and Prevention, The Rockefeller Foundation, Author, ‘The End of Epidemics’, Adjunct Professor, Duke Global Health Institute discuss short, medium and long-term solutions with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi.
- Competitive Populism Is Threatening The Fiscal Fabric Of India
- How China Wishes To Stand Tall Against The U.S. Navy
- ‘China’s Infra In Tibet Is Impressive But India Has Not Been Idle’
- ‘Little Is Known About Yuan Wang’s Capabilities But The Worst Is Suspected’
- Palestinian Islamic Jihad Is Iran’s Latest ‘Go To’ Force In A Volatile Region
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff