NEW DELHI: Technology collaboration between the United States and India was among the key takeaways of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s recent state visit to the U.S. And one of the key tech areas in which both countries have decided to work together is quantum technology. In the 2020-21 budget, India allocated ₹8,000 crore for the national quantum mission (India is only the seventh country to have such a dedicated mission). So what is the technology, the roadmap and what the mission aims at achieving? In this episode of ‘Simply Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale explains.
- Maldives Skips NSAs Conclave In Colombo, Woos China
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’