NEW DELHI: As Prime Minister Narendra Modi attends two back to back summits in Washington, D.C., first with U.S. President Joe Biden and then the first in-person Quad leaders’ summit, former Indian Ambassador to the United States Arun K. Singh and StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale discuss the key facets that will shape the Indo-U.S. bilateral relationship going forward. Also where the Quad nations stand and what they intend to achieve.
- Identity, Islam, Imran & India: Pakistan’s Long March To…?
- Pak’s Next Army Chief Could Be ‘Straight Arrow’ Asim Munir To Tame Imran
- ‘We Are Getting Hammered For Hambantota, Directly Or Indirectly’
- “Those Trying To Sabotage Afghan-India Ties Won’t Achieve Goal, Taliban Not Controlled By Anyone”
- “Not One Security Incident Directed At India’s Diplomats, Afghanistan Not A Playground For Powers”