NEW DELHI: External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar’s five-day visit to the U.S. is the first Indian Cabinet ministerial trip to New York and Washington since Joe Biden took over as President. On ‘Talking Point‘, Akriti Vasudeva, Research Analyst at the Stimson Centre and Editor-at-large at online magazine South Asian Voices and Atman M. Trivedi, who as Managing Director Hills and Company advises Fortune 200 companies with a focus on India and China, was an Obama Administration official and is a Non-resident Senior Fellow at the Atlantic Council and Member of the National Committee on U.S.-China Relations review the visit, the India-U.S partnership and multilateralism in the face of China’s aggressive strategic policies. The panellists are in conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi.
- ‘The Next Stop Is About India’s Journey To Natural Gas’
- Grants Vs Loans: ‘Developed Nations’ Aid To Developing In $100 Bn Fund Needs Significant Rise’
- ‘Jagmeet Factor’ Could Be Key To Canada’s Election
- It Is Black Or White, Polluters Have To Pay More: Former Mauritius President Ameenah Gurib-Fakim
- Insurgencies & India’s Northeast