NEW DELHI: On ‘Talking Point‘, Ambassador Nirupama Menon Rao, Former Indian Foreign Secretary, Ex-envoy to the U.S., China, and Sri Lanka and Ambassador Teresita C. Schaffer, Former U.S. Envoy to Sri Lanka, Ex-Deputy Assistant Secretary of State, one of the State Department’s leading experts on South Asia in her 30 year career, Co-author, ‘India at the Global High Table’ and Author, ‘India and the U.S. in the 21st Century’ and currently a Senior Advisor, Mclarty Associates in conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi.
August 9, 2022
August 8, 2022
- ‘Little Is Known About Yuan Wang’s Capabilities But The Worst Is Suspected’
- Palestinian Islamic Jihad Is Iran’s Latest ‘Go To’ Force In A Volatile Region
- ‘Pakistan Presents Tough Choices But India Must Take The Lead For Better Relations’
- ‘Complete India Projects On Time To Manage Public Perception In Maldives’
- ‘Onus On Politicians If Disillusioned Maldives’ Youth Take To Radicalisation’
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff