NEW DELHI: The 23rd summit of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation hosted online by India, wound up after day-long deliberations. On The Gist, former diplomat Ashok Sajjanhar took note of Prime Minister’s Modi address where he urged the SCO not to hesitate to criticise the perpetrators of cross border terrorism. The prime minister was evidently hinting at the role of Pakistan and its ‘Iron brother’ China. The PM also referred to connectivity projects needing to observe rules of sovereignty and territorial integrity of nation states, which appeared to point to China’s BRI that has projects in Pak Occupied Kashmir. Tune in for more in this conversation with Ashok Sajjanhar.
December 3, 2023
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis