NEW DELHI: His political career spans half a century; he has been President and Prime Minister but is it now all over for Mahinda Rajapaksa?Having damaged his credibility beyond repair, it’s difficult for Mahinda and his family to come back to power in the foreseeable future, says StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale. He was in conversation with Editor Surya Gangadharan.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff