NEW DELHI: Chinese President Xi Jinping has managed yet another endorsement from the Communist Party, one that puts him in league with Mao Zedong and Deng Xiaoping, the two leaders who ruled China for long. Xi, however, has charted a distinctly belligerent course, unleashing aggression against one country after the other. He hasn’t spared the Chinese either, with crackdowns on wealthy businessmen, celebrities, etc. In this episode of ‘Simply Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale delves into why Xi Jinping’s insecurity and unbridled power is a source of concern for others.
January 25, 2024
January 19, 2024
- Indian Air Force’s China Challenge In Ladakh And A Slice Of Tibet
- The Indian Air Force & The China, Pakistan Two-Front Ladakh Threat: Leh AFS AoC Interview
- DRDO National Asset But Needs Smart Changes
- India’s Infra Thrust To Ladakh: Countering China & Pakistan
- Continuing China Talks But Maintaining Robust LAC Posture: Army Chief