NEW DELHI: Technology collaboration between the United States and India was among the key takeaways of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s recent state visit to the U.S. And one of the key tech areas in which both countries have decided to work together is quantum technology. In the 2020-21 budget, India allocated ₹8,000 crore for the national quantum mission (India is only the seventh country to have such a dedicated mission). So what is the technology, the roadmap and what the mission aims at achieving? In this episode of ‘Simply Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale explains.
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis
- G20 Is The New G7, Says Jaishankar, Wants An Indian Global Narrative