NEW DELHI: They’re popularly referred to as ‘the seven sisters’— seven contiguous states that lie to the east of the Siliguri Corridor. But the region is equally diverse when it comes to terrain, biodiversity, culture, language and history. Many of these aspects remain largely unknown to the rest of India. In the first of a two-part series on ‘Simply Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale talks about how these states were created/reorganised and how they have been dealt with by successive central governments.
January 25, 2024
January 19, 2024
- Indian Air Force’s China Challenge In Ladakh And A Slice Of Tibet
- The Indian Air Force & The China, Pakistan Two-Front Ladakh Threat: Leh AFS AoC Interview
- DRDO National Asset But Needs Smart Changes
- India’s Infra Thrust To Ladakh: Countering China & Pakistan
- Continuing China Talks But Maintaining Robust LAC Posture: Army Chief