NEW DELHI: Recruitment of Tibetans for China’s security forces isn’t new but has gained traction of late. One unit of nearly 100-odd recruits has been deployed in Chumbi Valley opposite Sikkim. Another batch is currently undergoing training and will be deployed in Aksai Chin. In this episode of ‘Simply Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale narrates what’s behind China’s move and whether India needs to worry.
January 25, 2024
January 19, 2024
- Indian Air Force’s China Challenge In Ladakh And A Slice Of Tibet
- The Indian Air Force & The China, Pakistan Two-Front Ladakh Threat: Leh AFS AoC Interview
- DRDO National Asset But Needs Smart Changes
- India’s Infra Thrust To Ladakh: Countering China & Pakistan
- Continuing China Talks But Maintaining Robust LAC Posture: Army Chief