Canada’s prime minister Trudeau and his family have been moved out of the capital Ottawa to an undisclosed location after thousands of truckers poured into the city protesting against vaccine requirements. The protestors are reported to have desecrated the war memorial and danced on the tomb of the unknown soldier.
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis
- G20 Is The New G7, Says Jaishankar, Wants An Indian Global Narrative