Nato officials will discuss military options on Ukraine on Monday as the UK prepares to offer more troops and equipment to help its embattled European allies. Prime Minister Boris Johnson is also expected to speak to Russia’s President Putin and travel to the region in the coming days.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff