Typhoon Rai moving at over 150 km an hour slammed into the southeastern Philippines, killing 12, damaging communications and leaving roads clogged with uprooted trees and other debris. Tens of thousands of people had been evacuated from their homes to safer areas due to rising water levels and heavy rain.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows