Typhoon Rai moving at over 150 km an hour slammed into the southeastern Philippines, killing 12, damaging communications and leaving roads clogged with uprooted trees and other debris. Tens of thousands of people had been evacuated from their homes to safer areas due to rising water levels and heavy rain.
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way