Talks between the Taliban and the National Resistance Front in the Panjshir Valley have failed. Taliban leader Amir Khan Muttaqi confirmed that Panjshir leaders have rejected demands that they surrender. There are also reports that a Taliban attempt to enter the valley was repulsed with the former suffering casualties.
- Chinese Social Media Spews Venom As India-Made iPhones Go On Sale
- Trudeau’s Vote Bank Politics Exposes Gaping Foreign Policy Holes
- Missing Ministers, PLA Corruption Threaten To Spoil Xi Jinping’s Party
- IMEC A Copy of Belt and Road Initiative, Says China Social Media
- An Economic Corridor That Could Link India, Europe Better