Talks between the Taliban and the National Resistance Front in the Panjshir Valley have failed. Taliban leader Amir Khan Muttaqi confirmed that Panjshir leaders have rejected demands that they surrender. There are also reports that a Taliban attempt to enter the valley was repulsed with the former suffering casualties.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Canâ€™t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff