Kabul could fall to the Taliban in 90 days, say reports quoting U.S. intelligence agencies. The reports said the Taliban could encircle the capital in about a month and take another two months to break into the city. But if government forces fight back and take the battle to the enemy, things could change.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows