Kabul could fall to the Taliban in 90 days, say reports quoting U.S. intelligence agencies. The reports said the Taliban could encircle the capital in about a month and take another two months to break into the city. But if government forces fight back and take the battle to the enemy, things could change.
December 3, 2023
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis