China has convicted Canadian businessman Michael Spavor on charges of espionage and sentenced him to 11 years in prison. He’s also been fined over $7000. His conviction is believed to be linked to the extradition battle involving Huawei executive Meng Wanzhou, now ongoing in a Canadian court. In fact, Spavor was arrested around the same time as the case against Meng was filed.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff