Russia’s envoy for Afghanistan Zamir Kabulov has confirmed that the Taliban will be invited to talks on October 20 in Moscow where India, China, Pakistan and Iran will also be present. Kabulov said his country may revise UN sanctions against the Taliban but said “there’s no rush”. A consignment of humanitarian aid is being prepared.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff