Ghazni, 150 km from Kabul, has fallen to the Taliban, bringing to 10, the number of provincial capitals it now controls. The rising crescendo of Taliban attacks has displaced 60,000 people across 34 provinces with at least 17,000 seeking sanctuary in Kabul. Killing of women and children has risen almost 50 per cent with 486 children killed so far this year.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives