Ghazni, 150 km from Kabul, has fallen to the Taliban, bringing to 10, the number of provincial capitals it now controls. The rising crescendo of Taliban attacks has displaced 60,000 people across 34 provinces with at least 17,000 seeking sanctuary in Kabul. Killing of women and children has risen almost 50 per cent with 486 children killed so far this year.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Canâ€™t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff