The Taliban beheaded a woman player of the Kabul Municipality volleyball team earlier this month, say reports. Mahjabin Hakimi was a star player and social media carried images of her severed head and torso. Mahjabin was among many volleyball players who was not able to leave Afghanistan.
- Stopping The CCP From Breaking The Pacific Island Chains
- ‘New Covid Strain Spreading Rapidly But Not Clear How Severe It Could Be’
- Line Of Credit: Lankan Government Looking At $1.5 Billion From India?
- How S-400 Systems Will Boost India’s Air Defence
- Sikyong Opens Up About Chinese Villages, Tibetan Independence