China’s President Xi Jinping appears to be dialling back on the hard line measures taken against the country’s top tech companies. Policies designed to lessen the economy’s dependence on debt, fossil fuels and monopolies are being softened. This comes ahead of the ruling party’s plenum next month, followed by the party congress next year where Xi could come under attack for the economic dislocation he has caused.
- Stopping The CCP From Breaking The Pacific Island Chains
- ‘New Covid Strain Spreading Rapidly But Not Clear How Severe It Could Be’
- Line Of Credit: Lankan Government Looking At $1.5 Billion From India?
- How S-400 Systems Will Boost India’s Air Defence
- Sikyong Opens Up About Chinese Villages, Tibetan Independence