A Sri Lankan manager of a sports firm who was attacked and killed by a mob alleging blasphemy in Sialkot two days ago had all his bones broken. Geo News reported his spinal column was broken in three parts, there were skull and jaw fractures and serious damage to his vital organs.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff