Twelve cases of the Omicron variant of the Covid-19 virus have been detected in india so far, seven in Pune, one in Delhi and other cases in Gujarat and Karnataka. The new cases come in the wake of the Centre announcing that half the eligible population in the country is double-dose vaccinated against Covid 19. A little over one crore doses were administered on Saturday. Around 85 per cent of the adult population has had one dose so far. A mild Covid wave is expected to peak around Jan-Feb in the new year.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff