A Falcon 9 rocket launched by SpaceX in 2015 is expected to crash on the moon on March 4. Asteroid hunter Bill Gray, who has been tracking the 4-ton booster which placed the Deep Space Climate Observatory into space, says it is tumbling wildly and will slam onto the far side of the moon at a speed of 9000 km.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff