The Foreign Correspondents Club of China in a report has spotlighted the harassment and intimidation of foreign journalists based in that country. Six have left so far with probably more to follow. The report warns of online trolling, physical assaults, visa denials and hacking, backed up by threats of legal action against journalists.
December 3, 2023
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis