China has delivered to Pakistan the first of four Type 054 frigates at a formal handing over ceremony in Shanghai. The frigate is billed as China’s most advanced naval export, boasting a state of the art combat management and electronic warfare system with multi-mission capabilities. The frigates were contracted for in 2017. China is also reported to be building eight submarines for the Pak Navy.
- Stopping The CCP From Breaking The Pacific Island Chains
- ‘New Covid Strain Spreading Rapidly But Not Clear How Severe It Could Be’
- Line Of Credit: Lankan Government Looking At $1.5 Billion From India?
- How S-400 Systems Will Boost India’s Air Defence
- Sikyong Opens Up About Chinese Villages, Tibetan Independence