China has delivered to Pakistan the first of four Type 054 frigates at a formal handing over ceremony in Shanghai. The frigate is billed as China’s most advanced naval export, boasting a state of the art combat management and electronic warfare system with multi-mission capabilities. The frigates were contracted for in 2017. China is also reported to be building eight submarines for the Pak Navy.
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives
- Dalai Lama, China And The Uncertain Road Ahead For Tibetans
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Organised Loyalty, Entrenched Military Corruption’ & China’s Posture On India Border