Storied U.S. industrial conglomerate GE (General Electric) will split into three companies in a bid to simplify its business, pare debt and breathe life back into its share price. The announcement drove GE’s share price up over 8 per cent in premarket trading. GE’s revenue last year was a little over $79 billion, a far cry from the $180 billion of 2008.
- Chinese Social Media Spews Venom As India-Made iPhones Go On Sale
- Trudeau’s Vote Bank Politics Exposes Gaping Foreign Policy Holes
- Missing Ministers, PLA Corruption Threaten To Spoil Xi Jinping’s Party
- IMEC A Copy of Belt and Road Initiative, Says China Social Media
- An Economic Corridor That Could Link India, Europe Better