Taliban Spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid told an Indian media house that there are no plans for an interim government. As to who could be nominated for president, he said that decision will be taken later. He said the government would be formed on the basis of Islamic Sharia, hinting that the Islamic Emirate could be declared shortly.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff