Malaysia’s Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin is expected to resign on Monday. Reports said he would offer his resignation to the king, ending his 17 month old government. He’s been under pressure since losing his parliamentary majority, and the opposition has rejected his offer of reforms in exchange for their support.
- Maldives Skips NSAs Conclave In Colombo, Woos China
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’