Malaysia’s Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin is expected to resign on Monday. Reports said he would offer his resignation to the king, ending his 17 month old government. He’s been under pressure since losing his parliamentary majority, and the opposition has rejected his offer of reforms in exchange for their support.
- ‘Uncertain Road Ahead For Sudan’s New Rulers’
- ‘China’s Influence in South Asia; Vulnerabilities and Resilience in Four Countries’: Carnegie Study
- Sri Lanka, Maldives Cite Major Threats In Region, Laud India’s Response
- ‘The New Border Law May Not Impact India And Bhutan Now …’
- Using Soft Power To Revitalise Bilateral Ties