Ethnic Chinese activist Guan Guan claims to have visited Xinjiang and taken videos of as many as 18 previously undocumented concentration camps where Uyghurs are being held. He says he was able to film barbed wire fences, guard towers, signs and walkways from inside prison walls. These were in eight cities across Xinjiang.
- Stopping The CCP From Breaking The Pacific Island Chains
- ‘New Covid Strain Spreading Rapidly But Not Clear How Severe It Could Be’
- Line Of Credit: Lankan Government Looking At $1.5 Billion From India?
- How S-400 Systems Will Boost India’s Air Defence
- Sikyong Opens Up About Chinese Villages, Tibetan Independence