Ethnic Chinese activist Guan Guan claims to have visited Xinjiang and taken videos of as many as 18 previously undocumented concentration camps where Uyghurs are being held. He says he was able to film barbed wire fences, guard towers, signs and walkways from inside prison walls. These were in eight cities across Xinjiang.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives