The U.S. military believes that China launched a long-range missile in July that went around the world, and dropped off a glide vehicle that impacted on a target in China. Gen. John Hyten, vice-chairman of the Joint Chiefs, said although the missile missed its mark, this was the first time a hypersonic missile had been tested going around the earth. China could launch a surprise nuclear attack on the U.S., he warned.
- Stopping The CCP From Breaking The Pacific Island Chains
- ‘New Covid Strain Spreading Rapidly But Not Clear How Severe It Could Be’
- Line Of Credit: Lankan Government Looking At $1.5 Billion From India?
- How S-400 Systems Will Boost India’s Air Defence
- Sikyong Opens Up About Chinese Villages, Tibetan Independence