A microphone glitch made it impossible to hear Indian diplomat Priyanka Sohoni flay China’s BRI at a conference in Beijing. She said it impinged on India’s territorial sovereignty and was not transparent or fair. Minutes earlier, Pakistan’s diplomat had heaped praise on the BRI and everything went off well. But when it was India’s turn, the microphone went silent.
- Stopping The CCP From Breaking The Pacific Island Chains
- ‘New Covid Strain Spreading Rapidly But Not Clear How Severe It Could Be’
- Line Of Credit: Lankan Government Looking At $1.5 Billion From India?
- How S-400 Systems Will Boost India’s Air Defence
- Sikyong Opens Up About Chinese Villages, Tibetan Independence