Taiwan-based tech major Foxconn plans to build electric vehicles in India. Liu Young Way, company chairman, said they were also looking at Europe and Brazil as possible sites for their e-vehicles with plans for the former expected to roll out first. Foxconn recently unveiled a e-SUV, an e-sedan and a bus with a range of 400 km on a single charge.
December 3, 2023
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis