The U.S. opened negotiations with the Taliban based on its judgment that it could not win the war in Afghanistan, former pointsperson Zalmay Khalilzad told CBS in an interview. He said the U.S. chose a calendar-based approach to withdrawal, not one based on the actual ground situation. He also blamed ex-president Ghani for the disintegration of the security forces.
- NSA Doval & iCET: Implementation Of Intent Is Key To “Next Big Things” In India-U.S. Partnership
- ‘Battling Polycrisis, Pakistan Caught Between Rock & Hard Place’
- Northern Borders Will Continue To Remain Our Primary Front, Says Indian Army Chief
- India Poised To Be A Global Destination For Green Energy Production
- Zelenskyy To Get U.S. Patriot Missile Defence Systems, Will Knock Them Down Putin Responds