The Japanese economy contracted at an annual rate of 5.1 per cent in the January-March quarter, slammed to a halt by the steep cut in spending in the wake of the Coronavirus. The Cabinet Office said household spending dropped 5.6 per cent while government spending declined 6.9 per cent. Despite closures and lockdowns, the virus continues to grow and spread. Only 4 per cent of the population has been vaccinated so far and it is widely accepted that the inoculation rate is among the slowest in the world.
- ‘India Cannot Trust Pak Or China, Should Not Vacate Saltoro Ridge’
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash