Iran’s newly elected President Raisi has picked, as his foreign minister, known anti-Western hardliner Hossein Amirabdollahian. This suggests that Tehran could adopt a very hardline on the nuclear negotiations. But other reports said the negotiations would be taken over by the Supreme National Security Council which reports directly to Supreme leader Khamenei.
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives
- Dalai Lama, China And The Uncertain Road Ahead For Tibetans
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Organised Loyalty, Entrenched Military Corruption’ & China’s Posture On India Border