Iran’s newly elected President Raisi has picked, as his foreign minister, known anti-Western hardliner Hossein Amirabdollahian. This suggests that Tehran could adopt a very hardline on the nuclear negotiations. But other reports said the negotiations would be taken over by the Supreme National Security Council which reports directly to Supreme leader Khamenei.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows