Iran has identified one of the perpetrators of the recent blast at the Natanz nuclear facility as Reza Karimi. It claimed that he had fled the country before the blast and efforts were on through legal channels to bring him back. It was not clear where he had fled but Iran has accused Israel of involvement in the attack. Karimi’s age was shown as 43 by TV channels, and the photograph that was released had “Interpol Wanted” on it. State TV also showed visuals of new centrifuges replacing those damaged by the blast. It also claimed that some damaged centrifuges had been brought back into service.
- When The Military Swears Loyalty To A Party, Not The Country
- A Guide To Contemporary China
- Taliban Eid Tactical Ceasefire; ‘Advances Will Intensify While U.S. Exits By 9/11’
- ‘Fighting May Not Escalate, Jewish And Arab Attitudes Are Changing’
- 100 Days Since Myanmar’s Coup: Looming Economic Collapse, Poverty And Hunger