Iran has identified one of the perpetrators of the recent blast at the Natanz nuclear facility as Reza Karimi. It claimed that he had fled the country before the blast and efforts were on through legal channels to bring him back. It was not clear where he had fled but Iran has accused Israel of involvement in the attack. Karimi’s age was shown as 43 by TV channels, and the photograph that was released had “Interpol Wanted” on it. State TV also showed visuals of new centrifuges replacing those damaged by the blast. It also claimed that some damaged centrifuges had been brought back into service.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff