Iran has identified one of the perpetrators of the recent blast at the Natanz nuclear facility as Reza Karimi. It claimed that he had fled the country before the blast and efforts were on through legal channels to bring him back. It was not clear where he had fled but Iran has accused Israel of involvement in the attack. Karimi’s age was shown as 43 by TV channels, and the photograph that was released had “Interpol Wanted” on it. State TV also showed visuals of new centrifuges replacing those damaged by the blast. It also claimed that some damaged centrifuges had been brought back into service.
- Solih-Nasheed Friction, ‘India Military Out’ Campaign: What It Means For Delhi
- India Out Campaign Led By ‘Minority, Given Some Sort Of Credence By Opposition Rhetoric, Action’
- PoK Elections: The Façade Of Democracy
- ‘FDI In India Is Growing, Across Sectors And States’
- Ahead Of 12th Round Of Military Talks With India, China’s Aksai Chin Jitters