India’s ambassador to China Vikram Misri is returning to MEA headquarters in Delhi at the end of his tenure in Beijing. He is expected to be replaced by Pradeep Rawat, an old China hand currently ambassador in the Netherlands. Rawat had earlier headed the East Asia Division of the MEA.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives