India’s ambassador to China Vikram Misri is returning to MEA headquarters in Delhi at the end of his tenure in Beijing. He is expected to be replaced by Pradeep Rawat, an old China hand currently ambassador in the Netherlands. Rawat had earlier headed the East Asia Division of the MEA.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff