India has extended the suspension on international flights from December 15 to January 31 in the new year. But flights under “air bubble” agreements will continue as will all cargo operations, said the DG Civil Aviation. Specific flights will be allowed on a case by case basis.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows