Four countries (U.S., Canada, Australia, UK) that have announced a diplomatic boycott of the Beijing Winter Olympics “will pay the price for their wrongdoing,” the Chinese foreign ministry said. It accused them of using the Olympic platform for “political manipulation”. The boycott is intended to send a message to China on its human rights violations.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff