Yemen’s Houthi rebels have rejected a UN request to release the Emirati flagged vessel and its 11 member crew. The ship was seized in the Red Sea, off the Houthi-held port of Hodeidah earlier this month. The rebels say it was carrying military assets and weapons for extremists.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff