Facebook has launched Bulletin, which is a set of publishing and subscription tools to promote independent writers. Bulletin will focus on local content in longer form produced by expert and authoritative voices. Each bulletin creator will have a standalone website under their brand and will be able to customise their publication’s name, logo and colour palette. At present this feature will only be available in the United States.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess