The eighth round of talks between Iran and its western interlocutors over the 2015 nuclear deal is expected to resume on Tuesday after a week-long break. This could be the final round with Iran firm that sanctions must end. Iran also wants guarantees that the U.S. will not renege on the deal again, as it did in 2018 when Donald Trump was president.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff