UK based Cairn Energy has given an undertaking that it will stop legal action to take possession of Indian properties in that country. This follows the Indian government’s offer to settle its dispute relating to retrospective tax. A new law passed recently requires such an undertaking from companies.
- Stopping The CCP From Breaking The Pacific Island Chains
- ‘New Covid Strain Spreading Rapidly But Not Clear How Severe It Could Be’
- Line Of Credit: Lankan Government Looking At $1.5 Billion From India?
- How S-400 Systems Will Boost India’s Air Defence
- Sikyong Opens Up About Chinese Villages, Tibetan Independence