UK based Cairn Energy has given an undertaking that it will stop legal action to take possession of Indian properties in that country. This follows the Indian government’s offer to settle its dispute relating to retrospective tax. A new law passed recently requires such an undertaking from companies.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives