Facebook has paid Russia $229,643 in fines for failing to delete content Moscow deemed illegal. But a court case next week could see Facebook’s parent, Meta, along with Alphabet’s Google, being fined a percentage of their annual revenues in Russia for violating rules on content.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff