An aviation security dispute between the UAE and Israel threatens to disrupt the budding relationship between the two countries. Israel’s domestic security agency Shin Bet has voiced concerns over arrangements at Dubai International Airport and warned that unless these were resolved, three Israeli airlines will stop flying there. That could also hit Emirates’ plans for starting flights to Tel Aviv.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff