An aviation security dispute between the UAE and Israel threatens to disrupt the budding relationship between the two countries. Israel’s domestic security agency Shin Bet has voiced concerns over arrangements at Dubai International Airport and warned that unless these were resolved, three Israeli airlines will stop flying there. That could also hit Emirates’ plans for starting flights to Tel Aviv.
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis
- G20 Is The New G7, Says Jaishankar, Wants An Indian Global Narrative