The Ukrainian leadership has a plan in place to ensure continutiy in government in the event President Zelensky is assassinated. This was confirmed by US Secretary of State Blinken. It comes in the wake of reports of no less than three assassination attempts on Zelensky, presumably by Russian intelligence. Zelensky recently told US senators that he may not be around for long.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff