NEW DELHI: The Director Generals of Military Operations of India and Pakistan have held talks over the hotline and both sides agreed to strictly observe all agreements, understandings and ceasefire along the Line of Control (LoC) and all other sectors. How did it come about? What are the possible implications of the move? StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale has more.
Film buff. Sports enthusiast. Keen observer of life. Writes for a living; analyses defence and foreign policy as a professional. 37 years in journalism: from print to broadcast and from web to social media, have had the opportunity to dabble across mediums. Love to experiment with startups. That’s me, Nitin Anant Gokhale.
- ‘The Next Stop Is About India’s Journey To Natural Gas’
- Grants Vs Loans: ‘Developed Nations’ Aid To Developing In $100 Bn Fund Needs Significant Rise’
- ‘Jagmeet Factor’ Could Be Key To Canada’s Election
- It Is Black Or White, Polluters Have To Pay More: Former Mauritius President Ameenah Gurib-Fakim
- Insurgencies & India’s Northeast