NEW DELHI: The Director Generals of Military Operations of India and Pakistan have held talks over the hotline and both sides agreed to strictly observe all agreements, understandings and ceasefire along the Line of Control (LoC) and all other sectors. How did it come about? What are the possible implications of the move? StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale has more.
Film buff. Sports enthusiast. Keen observer of life. Writes for a living; analyses defence and foreign policy as a professional. 37 years in journalism: from print to broadcast and from web to social media, have had the opportunity to dabble across mediums. Love to experiment with startups. That’s me, Nitin Anant Gokhale.
- Myanmar Junta Marks UN’s Call For Arms Trade Halt With Shopping Trip
- ‘The World Does Not See India As Indispensable To Its Interests’
- India’s Presence In Afghanistan Larger Than It Ought To Be: Pakistan’s Foreign Minister
- Lead-Up To The 1971 War & Creation Of Bangladesh
- A Guide To Contemporary China