NEW DELHI: Santosh Sharma Poudel, co-founder of the Nepal Institute for Policy Research and faculty at the Department of International Relations and Diplomacy, Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu, explains why the ancient Nepal-India relationship is fraying at the edges, and argues that China offers hope to the common Nepali despite the lack of a common language or culture.
- Maldives Skips NSAs Conclave In Colombo, Woos China
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’