NEW DELHI: After a decade of democracy, the Myanmar Military has seized power and put the country under emergency rule. There was massive fraud in the voter list for the general elections held last November, the junta says, claiming that emergency has been imposed as per constitutional provisions. In this video chat, StratNews Global Editor Surya Gangadharan and former Special Secretary to the Government of India Pratap Heblikar discuss the ramifications of the recent developments in Myanmar, including the detention of state counsellor Aung San Suu Kyi.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff